Be uplifted, inspired, informed and impressed by committed and self-responsible parents. This DVD explores the experiences of 13 parents:
- a fast birth with a big baby in a compound presentation
- a long first stage in a first birth
- a long pre-labour
- birth preparation for the first time
- a previous difficult birth
- birthing a baby stuck at the shoulders
- a posterior labour
- breastfeeding with inverted nipples
- birthing after a previous VBAC with a 4th degree tear
- a breech birth
- an uncomfortable pregnancy
- birthing twins.
A 20 minute extras feature “Birth and the Blues” follows 6 women as they describe their experiences with post-natal depression and the strategies they found helpful.
Length: 2 hours
Origin: Australia 2012