The tap connector for indoor taps is an innovative product making it simple to attach a hose to an indoor tap. Are you struggling to find a solution to fill a birth pool with warm water at home or in a hospital using a hose? Our tap connector makes filling the birth pool quick and easy.
The tap connector can quickly connect to a kitchen or bathroom tap. It is compatible with all conventional taps with female or male thread, and we made the spanner out of plastic to avoid scratching tap fittings. As a guide, the measurement of the compatible taps is a 22mm male threaded or 24mm female threaded tap. These measurements are reasonably standard tap-fitting sizes found in most homes and hospitals. Additionally, once you place the tap connector for indoor taps onto your tap, push the slider into place to fasten it tightly onto the tap. Could you remove it and move the slider in the opposite direction?
Using a hose connector, you can attach and detach your hose quickly from the adapter for indoor taps. For further details on using the tap connector for indoor taps, see our instructional video below
Advantages of the Tap Connector for Indoor Taps
- Fast attachment and detachment of hose to fill the birth pool
- No scratching of fittings
- Watertight seal
- A top-quality German-made product for trusted performance and reliability
Tips for filling a birth pool
- Always use a new hose, as an old hose could have bacteria
- Preferably use a drinking water hose – they are non-toxic, BPA free, and that does not contain lead
- Also, when you attach a hose to the adapter, a hose connector is required, i.e. Neta 12mm Plastic Hose Connector
How to Use Video
So that you know, this adapter is an updated version, and this video features the old adapter for indoor taps!