Solaris NT1A Pulse Oximeter with Neonatal Wrap Sensor suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal use.
- Bright, Easy-to-Read Large LED Display, Durable, Compact and Lightweight for carrying and handling
- Audible/Visual Alarms with Adjustable Alarm Limits & Data Output
- Can Be Used for Spot-Check or Continuous Monitoring
SpO2 Measurement Range: 0～100%, Accuracy:±2% during 70%～100% 0%～69% unspecified
Pulse Rate: Measurement range: 30 – 250 bpm, Accuracy: ±1 bpm or 2%
Visual Displays and Indicators
- Sp02 Display:Red LED, variable brightness
- Pulse Rate Display: Green LED, Variable brightness
- Pulse intensity: Red LED 8 Bars
- Power Indicator Light: Green
- Low Power Voltage: Red and Blink
- Low Perfusion Indicator: Red
- Sensor off (Every 30 seconds)
- Pulse Beep, Key-pressing
- Low Battery
- Audible and Visual Alarms for High/Low SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- Alarm Limits Adjustable
- Alarm Silence lnterval:30,60,90,and 120 sec.
- Sensor Disconnect Alarm
- Low-battery Warning lndicator
- Four Standard”AA” Size Batteries, Battery Capacity:≥12 hours
- Operating Temperature: Operation 0～50℃
- Humidity: ≤95%, Altitude:-390m-5000m
- Transport/Storage Temperature:-40℃-70℃, humidity: ≤95%
- Dimensions:69mm(W)x130mm(H)x22mm(D). Net Weight:195g/100g(with batteries/without batteries)
- Gross Weight:495g/395g(with batteries/without batteries)
1. SpO2: ISO 9919: 2005(E)
2. Safety Standards: EN 60601-1: 1990+A1: 1993+A2: 1995+A13: 1996
3. Alarm: IEC60601-1-8: 2005
4. EMC: EN 60601-1-2: 2007, Group 1 Class A
5. Environment : WEEE (2002/96/EC)
6. FDA 510(K)
WARNING; Pulse oximetry readings and pulse signal can be affected by certain ambient environmental conditions, probe application errors, and certain patient conditions.
WARNING: Do not use the NT1A during magnetic resonance imaging(MRI) scanning.
There are no reviews yet.