Sodium Chloride IV Solution 1000ml
Sodium Chloride IV Solution Bag is used for:
- Treatment of fluid loss and to restore sodium chloride balance in the body fluid. An optimum level of salts in circulation is essential for good health.
- Treatment of patients who are unable to take fluids and nutrients by mouth. It is also used for dilution of other medicines before injection into the body.
- In the management of metabolic alkalosis in the presence of fluid loss
- Restoring or maintaining the concentration of sodium and chloride ions (control of water distribution, fluid and electrolyte balance)
- Intended for slow intravenous sodium chloride injection, IV infusion
- Isotonic saline solution
- Supplied in Viaflex airtight plastic bags
- Contains 9 grams of Sodium Chloride for 1 litre of Water for Injections
- Clear colourless solution
- The chemical name is sodium chloride with the molecular formula NaCl
- Pack Size: 1000ml
- Baxter Sodium Chloride MSDS
- Manufacturer: Baxter
- Storage: Store below 30c, Do not freeze.
- Warning: Single-use for one person only