The Safe-T-Pro Lancet device provides excellent benefits due to its combination of various safety features and personalised settings. This replaceable lancing device supports patient safety and ease of use. It also complies with the safety requirements demanded by health authorities, legislators, and health institutions.
- Low (short marking) – 1.3mm
- Medium (middle marking) – 1.8mm
- High depth (long marking) – 2.3mm
Safe Lancet Features:
- three adjustable depth settings to suit skin thickness for optimal lancing with minimal pain
- Precision manufactured, 3-facet needle designed for smooth skin penetration with no tearing injury
- High-speed needle propulsion completes lancing within just three milliseconds
- Designed for single use, with no cross contamination
- When you choose a depth setting, it locks in place and won’t slip.
- Needle tip lies deep inside casing – injury not possible with the correct use
- The needle moves back after use to prevent harm.