Laerdal Silicone Resuscitator (LSR) Paediatric with Mask Size 0/1 enables medical personnel to facilitate assisted ventilation during an emergency.
Rely on a quality product tried, tested and trusted for decades – meeting the needs of both the rescuer and the patient.
The Laerdal Silicone Resuscitator is a self-inflating manual resuscitator for patients requiring total or intermittent ventilatory support.
- Easy to operate: Lightweight and easy to assemble/disassemble.
- Size option: Available in adult, pediatric and pre-term sizes.
- Visual support: Total transparency enables observation of lip colour, secretion, vomit and fogging.
- Life-supporting design: One-way patient valve, airtight sealed masks, see-through bag reducing the risk of overinflation, pressure relief valve.
- Packaging option: Available in a compact case for transport, display case for easy recognition or carton for practical storage.
- Traceable materials: LSR is made of high-quality materials specifically designed for medical use, not made with natural rubber latex.
- Lasting value: The product is reusable and designed for long product life.
- 500 ml Bag
- Pt Valve w/Relief Valve
- Intake/Reservoir Valve
- 600 ml Reservoir Bag
- Mask size 0/1
- Packaged in a carton
- Directions for Use