The Laerdal Pocket Mask is widely accepted as the go-to option for professional rescuers and first responders. This mask has a valve and filter for safe and easy emergency breathing. Its reliability and effectiveness have made it a top choice among those who work in high-pressure, life-saving scenarios. Its one-way valve and one-use filter keep you and the person you’re rescuing safe from liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check the patient’s mouth colour, secretions and chest movement. Non-breathing or breathing patients can receive oxygen through an oxygen inlet.
An emergency needing CPR can occur anytime, anywhere, to anyone. Knowing that the Laerdal Pocket Mask is readily available is reassuring.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for an effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes a head strap
- This product works for adults, children, and babies.
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options
This mask does not contain a Sani-Hands wipe. You can use an alternate wipe if you need one.
Filters air going from the rescuer to the victim. The one-way valve closes, diverting filtered air away from the rescuer.