The Laerdal Pocket Mask with valve and filter is perfect for professional rescuers and first responders. Its one-way valve and disposable filter keep you and the person you’re rescuing safe from liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check the patient’s mouth colour, secretions and chest movement. An optional oxygen inlet facilitates the delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to anyone. Knowing that the Laerdal Pocket Mask is readily accessible when needed brings a sense of comfort.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for an effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes a head strap
- This product works for everyone, including adults, children, and babies.
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options
This mask does not contain a Sani-Hands wipe. You can use an alternate wipe if needed.
Filters air going from the rescuer to the victim. The one-way valve closes, diverting filtered air away from the rescuer.
There are no reviews yet.