Laerdal Nifty Feeding Cup 40ml Pack of 10 is a reusable product for feeding breast milk to newborns with breastfeeding difficulties. This feeding cup is designed to be easy to use, clean, and culturally sensitive. It enables babies to control their own feeding pace. A group effort between the University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Hospital, PATH, and Laerdal Global Health led to the creation of the cup.
Laerdal Nifty Feeding Cup features
- Reusable, boilable, and autoclavable
- Monitor feeding with millimetre feeding measurements on the side of the cup.
- The soft silicone material is gentle against the mouth of the infant
- Reservoir for the infant to lap milk from to control the pace of the feeding
- Mother can express directly to Nifty