Laerdal Newborn Mask Snap Design provides a more effective and secure seal over the patient’s nose and mouth. A reusable newborn mask, available in two sizes, is intended for newborns and infants who require respiratory support. This novel mask has an improved design which makes it easier to obtain a seal and ventilate.
Laerdal Newborn Mask Snap Design Features
- Thicker and broader top surface than most other facemasks, and a more pliable bottom cuff, make it easier to hold the mask correctly in place.
- Newborn Mask decreases mask leak by enabling better seal.
- Designed to work with all Laerdal newborn-bag masks
- The snap-fit feature prevents the mask from falling out during use.
- Available in two sizes, 0 and 1 Diameter: 49 mm (size 0), 64 mm (size 1) Mass: 17g (size 0), 37g (size 1) Snap design is designed to fit with 15 mm inner diameter female conical connectors
- Materials Silicone rubber