By popular demand, the La Bassine professional birth pool is designed as a longer-term investment for the professionals among us. The Original La Bassine Birth pool is great but was never designed for multi-use, whereas this pool has been created to suit the needs and pockets of carers of birthing women.
La Bassine Professional Birth Pool Features
- Made from 0.55mm vinyl (30% stronger than our regular La Bassine birthing pool)
- Custom designed liners available, that come with a gusset for the handles, enabling liners to be used without compromising one of the key features of the pool.
- Measures External – 165cm X 135cm X 65cm
- Internal – 125 cm x 95 cm
- Holds 450 litres of water
- Eco-friendly vinyl – no phthalates, lead or cadmium
- Ethically manufactured; no child forced or underpaid labour
- Upright air chambers – I-beam construction
- Inflated floor – 5cm thick
- Large inflating air valves
- Shape is oval
- Blue colour
- Has two interior handles
- Has 2 patch repair kits
- Comes with a carrying case
Download our Birth Pool Comparison Chart
La Bassine Pool Cover
La Bassine Orignal Pool Cover will help maintain the water temperature in your pool, by significantly reducing heat loss. Designed to fit the La Bassine Original Pool as well as the La Bassine Professional Pool. If the birth pool is inflated and left, before adding water, La Bassine Orignal Pool Cover is ideal for preventing dust from accumulating inside the pool. La Bassine is recommended all over the world by midwives for its practical features, phthalates free material, and above all its unique cocoon like design. Due to many requests, Made in Water have now designed a cover to fit La Bassine.
There are no reviews yet.