The La Bassine Maxi Professional Birth Pool is designed for multiple uses. Cocoon-like shape, with plenty of room to move, even for two people. Ideal for hospitals, midwives and doulas. We use extra heavy-duty 60mm material to make this the strongest birth pool available on the market.
La Bassine Maxi Professional Birth Pool Features
- Made from 60mm vinyl (30% stronger than our regular La Bassine Maxi birthing pool)
- The Pool has three separate chambers! If one chamber were punctured, water would be retained by the other two.
- Blue in colour
- Custom-designed liners that come with a gusset for the handles enabling liners to be used without compromising one of the critical features of the pool.
- External Dimensions: 191 x 164 x 71 cm
- Internal Dimensions: 145 x 118 x 63 cm
- Holds 625 litres of water at 80% full
- Eco-friendly vinyl – no phthalates, lead or cadmium
- Ethically manufactured; no child forced or underpaid labour
- Upright air chambers – I-beam construction
- Inflated floor – 7.5cm thick
- Large inflating air valves
- Cocoon-like shape
- Has two interior handles
- Has 2 patch repair kits
- Comes with a carrying case
PLEASE NOTE : This product does NOT come with a manufacturing warranty for multiple uses.
La Bassine Maxi Pool Cover
The La Bassine MaxiPool Cover will help maintain the water temperature in your pool, by significantly reducing heat loss. Designed to fit the La Bassine Maxi Pool as well as the La Bassine Maxi Professional Pool. If the birth pool is inflated and left, before adding water, the La Bassine MaxiPool Cover is ideal for preventing dust from accumulating inside the pool. La Bassine is recommended all over the world by midwives for its practical features, phthalates free material, and above all its unique cocoon like design. Due to many requests, Made in Water have now designed a cover to fit La Bassine.