The Huntleigh Sonicaid FD1 Waterproof Heart Rate Display Doppler with a fixed 2MHz waterproof probe is a versatile obstetric doppler with the added benefit of a clear LCD display that indicates the fetal heart rate. The fixed 2MHz waterproof transducer supplied with the FD1 is suitable for use in water births and a headphone socket allows for private listening when required.
The FD1’s active noise reduction ensures crystal clear audio.
- Advanced foetal heart rate processing
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear foetal heart sounds
- Waterproof probes suitable for water birth use
- Advanced power management to conserve battery life
- Easy clean probe for improved infection control
- Auto power down to conserve battery life
- Requires 1 x 9v battery
- * 5 year warranty on main unit, 1 year on cable and probe head
- Probe frequency : 2MHz
- Probe Length: 3.5m (extended)
- Dimensions: 140x 27mm
- Weight: 295g
Fetal dopplers are for health professional use only. Pregnant women have become falsely reassured by the home use of fetal dopplers and delayed medical attention. Without training, the sounds detected from the mother or placenta could easily be misinterpreted as the fetal heartbeat, providing potentially inaccurate reassurance. Expectant mothers are advised to present to a healthcare facility if they are concerned about their baby’s wellbeing.
There are no reviews yet.