Huntleigh Sonicaid Digital SR2-R Waterproof Doppler is a high-sensitivity handheld Digital Doppler intended for general-purpose fetal heart screening at all stages of pregnancy from as early as 8-10 weeks, right through to labour. The attached probes are waterproof for high-sensitivity FHR detection in both regular uses and waterbirth monitoring.
Huntleigh Sonicaid Digital SR2-R Waterproof Doppler Rechargeable Key Features:
- Big numbers and trace view mode displayed in high-resolution colour
- Multi-functional display
- Data storage on micro SD cards
- High-sensitivity probe
- Dynamic digital noise reduction
- Improved performance
- Reduced running costs
- Enables documentation of intermittent auscultation
- Record and playback FHR data with audio
- Three-year warranty on Doppler unit
- One-year warranty on probe, cable and accessories
Find out more with the obstetric Doppler brochure
Fetal dopplers are for health professional use only. Pregnant women have become falsely reassured by the home use of fetal dopplers and delayed medical attention. Without training, the sounds detected from the mother or placenta could easily be misinterpreted as the fetal heartbeat, providing potentially inaccurate reassurance. Expectant mothers are advised to present to a healthcare facility if they are concerned about their baby’s wellbeing.