Huntleigh Sonicaid D920 Doppler has been designed with ease of use in mind. The high sensitivity transducers coupled with clear fetal heart sounds, enable the clinician to quickly locate the fetal heart. A midwifery favourite this waterproof doppler makes monitoring the fetal heart rate when a woman is in water easily. This is an audio-only Doppler.
- High sensitivity
- ultrasound for improved ease of use
- 2MHz waterproof transducer suitable for use in a water birthing environment
- Battery low indicator
- Easy clean transducer for improved infection control
- Belt clip and neck-cord (option) to aid handling
- 5-year warranty on the main unit, 1 year on cable and probe head
Fetal dopplers are for health professional use only. Pregnant women have become falsely reassured by the home use of fetal dopplers and delayed medical attention. Without training, the sounds detected from the mother or placenta could easily be misinterpreted as the fetal heartbeat, providing potentially inaccurate reassurance. Expectant mothers are advised to present to a healthcare facility if they are concerned about their baby’s wellbeing.