The holo lilo can be used at any stage of pregnancy, from the moment it becomes impossible to lie on your tummy right up until birth. Please always ensure
Your hips sit on the raised rim to avoid your back arching through the hole. With back support in mind, this raised rim has been explicitly added; without it, the holo wouldn’t work.
How to use:
- On land – either use with both head and body sections inflated or deflate the head section and use a pillow instead for even more comfort
- On water – always use both sections inflated with back support in mind; without it, the holo wouldn’t work.
- For health care professionals – the holo is ideal for helping pregnant women get into a comfortable position for treatment.
Our Holo Lilo can help you when you are pregnant to:
- catch up on sleep
- relax at the end of a yoga class
- Watch TV or read a book
- treat yourself to a pregnancy massage
- sunbathe at the beach
- float around in the pool
- help ease SPD/PGP
- help baby into optimal birth position
Size and weight
The dimensions are 170 x 65 x 18cm (max 22cm at hole), hole diameter is approx 30cm. The holo Lilo in its box is approx 31 x 24 x 5cm and 1.3kg.