The Fetal Model Soft and Placenta and Cord and Chorion and Amniotic Sac is a popular tool for childbirth educators and midwives.
The Fetal Model represents an average-sized full-term baby. Made of soft, yet durable cloth, the body flexes to show all presentations and positions.
The Fetal Model:
- Has palpable anterior and posterior fontanelles.
- The soft and durable cloth body bends to allow for presentation of all positions.
- Generic light brown colour.
- 47.5cms in length.
The Placenta, Cord, Chorion and Amniotic Sac:
- Complete with a drawstring to close the sacs, enclosing the fetal model
- It has a clip to attach the umbilical cord to the soft fetal model
- The amniotic and chorionic membranes are accurately detailed in two colours.
- The placenta is 17.5 x 20cms in size.