Elle TENS is the Ultimate Digital TENS machine using the latest Opti-Max* technology. This easy-to-use TENS, offers maximum pain relief during labour and beyond. All the settings are pre-set so there is no fuss in setting up.
Elle TENS is the one of the most advanced Labour TENS machines available to Australia’s mum-to-be. Produced by Body Clock Health Care, this leading obstetrics TENS machine was the first to introduce the highly desired Opti-Max* technology. This easy-to-use TENS machine offers maximum pain relief during child birth. With a large display, pre-set modes and, most importantly, the integrated boost button, Elle TENS is a breeze to use. In fact it because of its effectiveness, simplicity and no-fuss that Elle TENS is one of the worlds most popular choice for mums-to-be.
Elle TENS is a safe, effective, drug-free method of pain relief, which still allows you to use other analgesics, such as pethidine or gas-and-air if you wish.
*What is Opti-Max? Optimax Technology gives an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. Used for the final stages of labour when you need extra pulse power or any time depending on your preference.
When to use your Elle TENS machines for Labour?
- Elle TENS can be used from the onset of labour.
- Simply apply the 4 pads to your back as shown in the instructions and turn on Elle TENS . You will feel a pleasant pulsing sensation; this will help to increase your own pain relieving chemicals known as endorphins.
- 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty
What’s in the box
- Elle TENS device
- Pack of 4 self-adhesive rectangle electrodes (40mm x 100mm)
- 2 x lead wires
- 2 x AA batteries and 2 spare
- Carrying pouch
- Easy-release neck cord
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- A Women’s Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief, by Dr Gordon Gadsby
- Electrode placement chart
Private Health Insurance Rebate
We recommend that you contact your health care provider to identify if you are entitled to a rebate for your purchase. Depending on your level of cover and eligibility, some providers offer up to 100% rebate on TENS Machine, while others offer a percentage of the price.
- Elle TENS Australia products are registered as medical devices with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
The Elle TENS features dual intensity controls for total flexibility over the mid and lower back electrodes. When experiencing a contraction, simply press the boost button for the extra surge of power needed to combat the pain. When the contraction ends, press the boost button again and it will automatically return to its previous level.
Elle TENS usage after Labour
- Your Elle TENS machine is not only one of the best Labour TENS devices available it also operates like a normal TENS machine.
- The use of TENS machines to address pain relief are endless, ranging from period pain, backache, muscle strengthening, acute pain, and rheumatoid arthritis pain to name a few.
Always seek advice from your medical practitioner.
What does TENS stand for? – Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) which works by passing mild electrical pulses through the skin, via electrode pads, into the nerve fibres which lie below. These pulses help your body to produce its own pain killing chemicals, such as endorphins.