The Elle TENS 2 is an efficient method of drug-free pain relief. This powerful digital TENS unit is smooth, sophisticated and simple to use. babycare TENS the Elle TENS specifically for home use for mums-to-be, for the management of pain for labour and beyond.
The product contains all of the award-winning features of its predecessor, the Elle TENS, plus a built-in contraction timer, updated user interface and backlight. The Elle TENS 2 is ready for all of your labour and post-natal needs.
Elle TENS 2 features and benefits
- Preset modes for ease of use
- Contraction timer
- Integrated boost button
- Optimax technology for extra power
- Uses 4 large pads
- Backlit digital display
- Neck cord for mobility
- You may use it for postnatal pain
What is Optimax? Optimax Technology gives an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. Used for the final stages of labour when you need extra pulse power or any time depending on your preference. Opti-Max is available with the Elle TENS, Elle TENS 2 and Elle TENS+ machines.
TENS machines aren’t just for birth! TENS machines have been shown to naturally help improve back pain, neck pain, menstrual pain, postpartum afterpains, pain from surgery (e.g. c-section, ….), shoulder pain from breastfeeding, neuropathy, sports injuries and more!
What’s In the box
- Elle TENS 2 device
- Pack of 4 self-adhesive rectangle electrodes (40mm x 100mm)
- 2 x lead wires and 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries and 2 spare
- Carrying pouch
- Easy-release neck cord
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- A Women’s Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief, by Dr Gordon Gadsby
- Electrode placement chart
Private Health Insurance Rebate
We recommend that you contact your health care provider to identify if you are entitled to a rebate for your purchase. Depending on your level of cover and eligibility, some providers offer up to 100% rebate on TENS Machine, while others offer a percentage of the price.
- Elle TENS 2 Australia products are registered as medical devices with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.