The Edan Sonotrax Fetal Doppler with fixed 2MHz waterproof probe is a versatile obstetric doppler with the added benefit of a clear LCD display that indicates the fetal heart rate.
The SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler provides caregivers with a cost-effective solution to meet routine obstetric and vascular requirements.
Sonotrax Basic A is a high-performance model with an FHR digital LCD backlight display. These have an audio output, which can be connected with earphones or recorders.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Supports 2MHZ,3MHZ,4MHZ, 5MHZ, 8MHZ waterproof probes
- Real-time automatic and manual FHR
- Long time continuous use (about 8h)
- Automatic power-off
- Display: 45x25mm LCD display
- Heart rate range: 50~210bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Audio sampling frequency: 4KHz / 8KHz
- Recording length: 480s/240s
- Audio output power: 0.5W
- Auto shut-off: 1 minute
- Size: 32mmD x 85mmW x 138mmH
- Weight: 290g
2 year warranty on the Edan Sonotrax Fetal Doppler main unit
1 year warranty on the accessories or disposables
Fetal dopplers are for health professional use only. Pregnant women have become falsely reassured by the home use of fetal dopplers and delayed medical attention. Without training, the sounds detected from the mother or placenta could easily be misinterpreted as the fetal heartbeat, providing potentially inaccurate reassurance. Expectant mothers are advised to present to a healthcare facility if they are concerned about their baby’s wellbeing.
There are no reviews yet.