The Croyde Positioning Wedge is a comfortable seat and labour and birth positioning aid. Supplied as standard within the Croyde Birthing Couch, however, it is also available as a product in its own right. It can be used as a comfortable seat for the woman, midwife or birth partner in a variety of usage scenarios and it can also be used to support upright and active birth positions.
Croyde Positioning Wedge Features
- Highly portable and lightweight, it is designed to be easily moved around.
- A uniquely shaped foam wedge that offers a range of positioning options during childbirth
- The wedge is designed to support upright and active positioning during labour
- Comes standard with the Croyde Birthing Couch
- Double covered in high-quality Dartex Medical Grade Fabric to reduce fluid ingress potential
- High resilience foam underneath provides stability and depth
- Designed to be wiped down in between uses
Croyde Positioning Wedge can be used as a comfortable seat for the woman, midwife or birth partner in a variety of usage scenarios and it can also be used to support upright and active birth positions.
The Croyde Positioning Wedge is double covered in high quality, medical-grade fabric. It is waterproof, two-way stretch and breathable for maximum performance.
The light underside of the covers make internal inspection easy and all zips are water repellent and protected by double waterfall flaps.
The PU taping is monolithically bonded into the material during the manufacturing process to make the fabric seamless and one piece.
This gives the fabric extra strength and durability to further resist fluid ingress and makes cleaning a simple wipe-over.
Dimensions Length: 60cm x Width 60cm x Height 43cm with a weight of 4kg
There are no reviews yet.