Multipurpose body wrap to support mama during labour
At Boom Mama, we have designed beautiful birthing wraps that are perfect for your labour and birth, and have many beneficial uses to support you before, after and during labour.
- Easily wraps around your body, easy to wear with no sleeves or buttons
- Allows for ease of movement during labour and birth
- Ethically made using fabric derived from renewable plants
- Soft and lightweight – it won’t take up space in your hospital bag
- Multi purpose
Made from Viscose derived from renewable plants, our environmentally friendly lightweight wrap has a super soft feel that you’ll love wrapping yourself up in!
Available in Blush and Black
- Size 180cm x 110cm
Thoughtfully designed by midwives for the journey of labour
For the following uses you will need help from your partner or birth support person:
- Wrap the birth wrap around mama’s lower back and pull, providing firm pressure – especially great while they’re in a chair or hospital bed.
- While standing, open the birth wrap and wrap it around mama’s butt and hips. Face them and hold the ends of the b-wrap while rocking them back and forth.
- While on all-fours, drape the birth wrap over Mama’s butt and hips. Hold both ends and jiggle to provide muscle relaxation during or between contractions.
- Women often push more effectively when pulling on something; use the birth wrap to play tug-of-war with them during pushing.