This Bodichek Thermometer is capable of taking temperatures without skin contact, so you don’t have to sanitise it as frequently between individual uses. It offers a quick, 1-second read from its large, backlit screen, as well as a memory function with a clock so you can recall a person’s temperature at a given time. The Bodichek Contactless Infrared Thermometer is deal for use within midwifery practice.
Bodichek Contactless Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Easy to read digital display
- Non invasive
- 10 Memory reading
- 1 second response
- Celsius scale
- Measurement Range: 34 to 43 degrees Celsius
- Easy to Read Display:
- Safe easy to use
- Auto Power Off: Automatically turns off after 1 minute of inactivity to prolong battery life
- Memory: The last 10 temperatures can be recalled on the screen for later reference if needed
- Takes 2x AAA batteries.
- Instruction Leaflet: An easy to follow instruction leaflet on how to use and care for you thermometer is enclosed