Birth Stories DVD consists of a total of six videos, telling a different birth story, running between 10 and 16 minutes each. Birth Stories DVD shares the unique experiences of each expecting mother and her partner along with supportive hospital staff as they journey through late pregnancy, labour and birth together.
DVD, 2016, 84 minutes, USA
Birth Stories DVD Content
- Debra (15 minutes) – Debra gives birth to her second baby without drugs and manages her labour with awe inspiring strength
- Tara (15 minutrs) – Tara pays close attention to her body’s response to each stage of labour as she and husband Gary experience a beautiful tranquil birth.
- Jill (14 minutes) – After an apprehensive beginning, Jill finds unexpected strength and powers through an intense labour to a calm birth.
- Amanda (10 minutes) – It is Amanda’s second baby and she wonders if this birth will happen as quickly as her first or will she get to spend some time in the tub; something she missed out on with her first baby.
- Juliette (16 minutes) – Juliette gives birth after a long labour with help from her husband Ryan. Witness their beautiful delivery and his unexpected connection to the birth process and his transformation into a father.
- Ana (14 minutes) – Ana’s plan go awry after induction doesn’t progress and she learns that sometimes you have to “go with the flow”