The Birth Pool Drainer is a pump that operates underwater without electricity. It utilises the pressure of a garden hose to create suction and pump water. Although it has various applications, it is beneficial for emptying birth pools.
- NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED
- Safely removes water from Birth Pools
- Removes water down to 3 millimetres
- Pumps up to 2100 litres per hour
- Pumps water up to 6 metres high
- 3.7-metre discharge hose included
How to use the Birth Pool Drainer
- Secure a Drinking Water Hose to the Pool Drainer.
- Secure the black drainer hose to the Pool Drainer and then place this hose either into a toilet, sink, or drain hole.
- Immerse the Pool Drainer into the water.
- Turn on the water for the Drinking Water Hose – for every 1 litre of water that flows through the Drinking Water Hose – 10 litres of water is forced by pressure through the black drainer hose.
So that you know, a 12mm Plastic Hose Connector is required for use.