The Birth Day Activity is a new way of exploring the story of birth! This set of magnetic panels will enable educators to present the birth journey in a logical, exciting and flexible way. The panel depicted three stages of labour (typical physiological pattern, occipito-posterior pattern and induction). The panels can be linked together to give an overview then separated to explore the issues relevant to various points in the labour—ideal for visual and kinaesthetic learners and those who need a linear reminder of the labour process.
We have included the five sets of magnets (106 in total). We can use it to develop the main themes of the birth story:
- What is happening in the woman’s body
- Her emotional and physical responses during labour
- Self-help strategies for all stages of labour
- The role of the support team (including the father, friends, midwives and others)
- Complications that can occur
A comprehensive booklet explains how to use the panels, plus three teaching variations for use within groups. This unique visual aid provides the foundation for the entire theme of labour and birth. Fully laminated for durability and easy cleaning. Each panel is standard A2 size (420mm x 594mm)
There are no reviews yet.