Birth balls are very popular for use in pregnancy, during labour and birth. For instance in pregnancy they can be used as alternative to a seat or to get into a comfortable position to alleviate discomfort. During labour our inflatable balls can be used to help achieve active birth positions, providing a soft surface to sit or lean on. Can be used in the shower.
Approved for medical use, dimensions range from 55cm to 75cm. In addition we offer two colours, blue and purple.
- Latex (Rubber), BPA & Phthalate Free
- Made in Australia – University Tested
- Test inflated for your safety.
Birth ball as a positioning tool that may help:
- with relief from back pain and pregnancy discomfort
- for optimal foetal positioning, getting your baby into the best position for birth
- during prenatal exercises to keep fit during pregnancy and build strength for labour
- while pelvic floor exercises
- help to cope with contractions
- for relaxation in labour
- to support mobile, active birth positions