Birth Ball 65cm with Pump – great for use in Pregnancy and Labour.
- for relief from back pain and pregnancy discomfort
- for optimal foetal positioning, getting your baby into the best position for birth
- for prenatal exercises to keep fit during pregnancy and build strength for labour. These include squats, stretches, and leg bends
- for pelvic floor exercises
Use your Birth Ball in Labour:
- help to cope with contractions
- for relaxation in labour
- for progressing labour and dilation of the neck of the uterus to support mobile, active birth positions
Dimensions: 65cm. The birth ball is made from a solid synthetic rubber that has a smooth feel and will support user weights up to 125kg. This birth ball inflates quickly with the foot pump provided up to 60cm, and after a week or so of use and stretching, it will settle to its full nominal size of 65cm.