The SPUR II Disposable Infant Resuscitator provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. With its advanced design and features, this tool can be essential to any infant resuscitation kit. The bag is highly responsive, featuring minimal mechanical resistance. Moreover, the characteristic design provides the optimum for stroke volume and recoil.
The Ambu SPUR II, unlike other resuscitators, is a single-use device made exclusively from SEBS polymer. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all cross-contamination risks. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators, including infants up to 10kg, pediatric up to 30kg, and adult sizes.
All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and unique accessories – colour-coded for fast size identification.
SPUR II Infant Resuscitator Key benefits:
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning about the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Meager valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety
- Can be used to supply 100% FiO2 when used with an oxygen source
- MR Conditional
Always read the instructions for use (IFU).