We have a big year planned. We are back offering workshops in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney. Online options are also available. Book more than one workshop and receive a discount.
- Book 2 workshops and receive 10% off – Coupon Code: WSHOP2
- Book 3 workshops and receive 15% off – Coupon Code: WSHOP3
- This event has passed.
Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop in Sydney and via Zoom
12th December 2020 at 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop is a full day of invaluable information. Ideal for midwives in private practice or aiming to become a private midwife. Additionally, this workshop will help any maternity health professional wanting to start or improve a private practice.
Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop Covers
- The nuts and bolts of setting a practice
- Skills needed for private practice
- Successful running of the practice
- Planning for the future.
You will take home a comprehensive resource portfolio to help you start and run a private practice.
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop?
Primarily midwives wanting enter or improve their private practice will benefit from Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop. Midwives have an unprecedented opportunity to work in private practice providing one-to-one midwifery care to women and their families. Consequently midwives can practice to the full scope of their skills in private midwifery practice. And another advantage is midwifery is covered by PI insurance (except for homebirth). As a result women benefit from increased continuity of midwifery care. Additionally women have the benefit accessing Medicare and health fund rebates.
However all maternity care professions will find this workshop valuable. The following health professionals are encouraged to attend:
- Lactation Consultants
- Birth and Parenting Educators
- Early Childhood Nurses
Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop seminar will enable participants to:
- Explore key aspects of setting up and running a private practice
- Examine different models of care
- Explore business plan development
- Increase confidence to enter private practice
- Take home a comprehensive resource portfolio valuable for private practice
- Discover marketing opportunities
Continuing Professional Development Points
Download our full Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop program here FULL PROGRAM PDF
Learn more about our facilitator Jane Palmer
The cost for this comprehensive workshop is $250. Workshop cost includes morning tea, afternoon tea, workshop folders and notes. Another bonus is student and group discounts are available. For further information please email or phone us on (02) 9630 5357 for details.
$40 off if you pay before 15th October 2020
Here are our dates of Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop for 2020
- ONLINE: Saturday 24th October
- Sydney (you have the option to join via Zoom): Saturday 12th December
Workshop numbers limited.