Your Private Practice Getting it Right Module One Business 101 ONLINE 2024
7th May 2024 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$70.00 – $84.00
Your Private Practice Getting it Right Module One Business 101 ONLINE 2024 contains valuable information. Ideal for midwives in private practice or aiming to become a private midwife. Additionally, this workshop will help any maternity health professional wanting to start or improve a private practice.
Module one forms the first part of our three-part ONLINE series. You can now attend our popular Your Private Practice Getting It Right Workshop in a three-part ONLINE series.
Aims of Your Private Practice Getting it Right Module One Business 101 ONLINE 2024
By attending Your Private Practice Getting it Right Module One Business 101, you will:
- Discover key aspects of setting up a private practice
- Explore business plan development
- Understand how to register a business
- Identify available business training and resources
- Investigate different types of accounting systems
- Know how to apply for an ABN and what are the GST/tax requirements
- Learn about the insurance needed for private practice
- Increase your confidence to enter private practice
After completing all three modules, you will take home a comprehensive resource portfolio to help you start and run a private practice. The modules include:
- Module One Business 101 ONLINE
- Module Two Nuts and Bolts of Setting up Your Practice ONLINE
- Module Three Skills, Marketing, and Contingency Planning ONLINE
Who Will Benefit from Your Private Practice Getting it Right Module One Business 101 ONLINE 2024?
Primarily midwives wanting to enter or improve their private practice will benefit from Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop. Midwives have an unprecedented opportunity to work in private practice providing one-to-one midwifery care to women and their families. Consequently, midwives can practice to the full scope of their skills in private midwifery practice. And another advantage is midwifery is covered by PI insurance (except for homebirth). As a result, women benefit from increased continuity of midwifery care. Additionally, women have the benefit of accessing Medicare and health fund rebates.
However, all maternity care professionals will find this workshop valuable. The following health professionals are encouraged to attend:
- Lactation Consultants
- Birth and Parenting Educators
- Early Childhood Nurses
Continuing Professional Development Points on completion of all three online modules of Your Private Practice Getting it Right
CPD Endorsed hours for completion of all three modules: 6.5
Download our full Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop program here PROGRAM PDF
Learn more about our facilitator Jane Palmer
The cost for this module is $84. Another bonus is student and group discounts are available. For further information, please email or phone us on (02) 9630 5357 for details.
The Early Bird discounted ticket is $70. $14 off if you pay before the 26th of March 2024.
Here are the dates of the Your Private Practice Getting it Right Workshop for 2024
- ONLINE: 3 x 2-hour sessions (7th May, 14th May, 21st May)
- SYDNEY: 15th November
Workshop numbers are limited.