We have a big year planned. We are back offering workshops in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney. Online options are also available. Book more than one workshop and receive a discount.
- Book 2 workshops and receive 10% off – Coupon Code: WSHOP2
- Book 3 workshops and receive 15% off – Coupon Code: WSHOP3
- This event has passed.
Effective Facilitation Workshop Regional Victoria – South Gippsland (Leongatha) April 2022
13th April 2022 at 9:00 am - 14th April 2022 at 4:30 pm$400.00 – $450.00
Effective Facilitation Workshop Regional Victoria – South Gippsland (Leongatha) April 2022 is a two-day program designed to make pregnancy programs exciting, fun and dynamic, not just for the parents, but for the educator as well. Engaging, interactive programs leave participants well-informed, feeling positive about birth, emotionally supported and personally satisfied with their learning.
Become an Effective Facilitator
Develop your skills as an effective facilitator through this compact, convenient short course which is suitable for those who already have a background in maternity care but want to further expand or develop their role in prenatal education.
Tip: Do not use Internet Explorer to book tickets (Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge work well).
Effective Facilitation Workshop Regional Victoria – South Gippsland (Leongatha) April 2022 aims
Our Effective Facilitation Workshop aims to:
- Offer participants a variety of teaching activities that will enhance their work as childbirth educators
- Provide opportunities to explore practical strategies for managing the adult learning group
By the end of the Effective Facilitation Workshop Regional Victoria – South Gippsland (Leongatha) April 2022, participants will have:
- Explored the wants and needs of expectant parents and considered how these may be met through appropriate programs
- Participated in a variety of teaching activities they can incorporate into their work Examined the structure and content of potential pregnancy programs
- Considered the impact of language and culture on the choice of teaching activities
- Explored the use of appropriate teaching aids
- Learn how to motivate parents for a natural birth, through providing support, good information and the use of appropriate learning activities
Continuing Professional Development Points
Currently under application
Effective Facilitation Outline – full program PDF
The cost for two days Effective Facilitation Workshop is $450. This includes morning tea, afternoon tea, workshop folders and notes. In addition, student and group discounts are available – contact us for details by email or phone us on (02) 9630 5357 for details. The early Birth discount is $400.00.
Save $50 when you register early! Registrations must be paid for by the 23rd February 2022 to receive this discount.
Here are Effective Facilitation Workshops Dates for 2022
- Leongatha: Wednesday 13th April and Thursday14th April
- Brisbane: Thursday 21st July and Friday 22nd July
- Sydney: Tuesday 11th October and Wednesday 12th October
Please note that the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may cause the workshop’s cancellation at the last minute. If this occurs, you will be given a full refund or transfer to another workshop (whichever you prefer). If travelling to the workshop, we recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover any out of pocket expenses. Please note that some venues may require a vaccination certificate.
Workshop numbers limited